Dear Sir or Madam,
The administrator of your personal data is the company XECOTEC Sp. z o.o ..
Contact details of XECOTEC Sp. z o.o. located at www.xecotec.com/contact
Your personal data is processed in order to establish or maintain business relations between you and XECOTEC Sp. z o.o., direct marketing of products or services, as well as for the purpose of sending commercial information within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services, if you have agreed to receive them.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6 para. 1 lit. a) or b) or f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The legitimate interest pursued by the administrator is establishing or maintaining business relationships with you and direct marketing of products or services.
The categories of your personal data processed are personal data that comes directly from you (or were provided on your behalf) or personal data that was collected from publicly available sources, in particular: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, address correspondence.
Your personal data will be stored and processed until you submit a request to delete them or limit processing or object to processing, as well as request their transfer.
We use your personal data obtained during the conclusion of the contract and during its duration for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract connecting us – for the duration of the contract and settlements after its termination;
2.compliance with legal obligations imposed on us, e.g. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, answering complaints within the time limit and in the form provided for by law;
- detecting and preventing abuse – for the duration of the contract, and then for the period after which the claims arising from the contract binding us expire, and in the event of us seeking redress or notifying the competent authorities – for the duration of such proceedings;
- determination, defense and redress, which includes, inter alia, sale of our contractual receivables to another entity – for the period after which contractual claims will be barred.
Personal data stored for the purposes of sending commercial information and direct marketing will be stored and processed until you withdraw your consent to their processing or request removal or restriction of processing or object to processing, as well as request their transfer.
We transfer your data to other persons and entities processing data on our behalf, participating in the performance of our activities:
- our employees and other entities intermediating in the sale of our products and services,
- entities operating our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools,
- entities providing us with advisory, consulting, auditing, legal, tax and accounting assistance,
- other data controllers processing your data on their own behalf: entities conducting postal or courier activities and entities conducting payment activities (banks, payment institutions) in order to make refunds for you.
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing or you have the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
If you consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You can apply to us (regarding personal data) for:
- correction (correction) of data,
2.deleting data processed unreasonably or placed on our websites,
- limitation of processing (suspension of data operations or non-deletion of data – as per the application submitted),
- access to data (for information about the data we process and for a copy of the data),
5.transfer of data to another data controller or to you.
If you do not want to receive any advertising or promotional information from us, please contact us to unsubscribe from the list. Then your email address will be removed from the mailing list and you will not receive our newsletters. All advertising and promotional messages will be automatically blocked.
In special situations, you can object to our processing of your personal data (including profiling) at any time if the basis for using the data is our legitimate interest or public interest. In such a situation, after examining your application, we will no longer be able to process the personal data covered by the opposition on this basis, unless we show that there are:
- valid legitimate grounds for data processing that are considered by law to prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data.